Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that reports website traffic, conversions, visitors behaviour and other important data.
Google Analytics can show you how much traffic your website receives, where that traffic is coming from, and how visitors interact with your site once they arrive.
Important points to remember about Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is free service offered by Google
- Google Analytics can be used on any kind of website of app
- Google started to offer Google Analytics after acquiring Urchin in 2005
- Google Universal Analytics will stop collecting new data on July 1, 2023
- Users will be able to use Universal Analytics till July 2023
Key Features of GA 4
- GA 4 can allow same property for both mobile app and website
- Improved e-commerce reports