If you want to advertise on Instagram, you must link your Facebook page with your Instagram business account.
To link your Facebook page with your Instagram
Before you begin:
- You must have an Instagram business account (You can’t link your personal account to Facebook page)
- You can convert your personal account to a business account or create a new account for your business and marketing purpose
Add or remove the Instagram account
To add or remove an Instagram account from your Facebook Page:
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. Make sure the “Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox” is toggled on and then click Continue. Enter your Instagram account’s Username and Password, and select login.
- If you do not have a business account, you will be prompted to convert your personal account.
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.