Term Of use
Ownership and Restrictions
Digital Mastery has a license or has the right to use and provide the Site and Materials on the Site. Indicated, all the Materials featured or displayed on the Site, including text, images, photographs, graphics, illustrations, the layout of the Site, sound, software, trade dress, trademarks, patents, and the selection and arrangement
Registration Data and Account Security
- Provide correct, accurate, current, and complete information about you as prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”)
- Help maintain the accuracy of such data by promptly in a reasonable manner of such changes
- Maintain the security of your password and login ID
- Notify Digital Mastery immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breaches of security
- Accept all responsibility for any and all activity from your account
- Accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Digital Mastety. You are responsible for consequences of all uses of your account and identification information whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Intellectual Property Rights
Digital Mastery the sole owner or licensee of all the rights to the Site and the Contents except as where indicated otherwise. All Contents are the property of Digital Mastery its affiliates or third parties and are protected by all the applicable laws, including, but not limited to the copyright, trademark, trade-names, patents, Internet domain names, data protection, privacy and publicity rights, and other similar rights and statutes. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content shall remain with Digital Mastery its affiliates or respective owner or licensor, as the case may be and does not pass on to you or your representatives unless specifically agreed to by relevant parties.
Digital Mastery owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Site. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws as applicable. Digital Mastery respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same.
Digital Mastetry is the exclusive owner and holder of trademarks, logos or service marks and including any other slogan(s) or design contained in the Site and otherwise used in its business activities its affiliates and subsidiaries, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Digital Mastery. To the extent a Mark or logo does not appear in the aforementioned list or on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Digital Mastety or its affiliates and subsidiaries have established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Acceptance of these Terms
217, Accord Classic,
Station Road, Goregoan (E)